Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Schedule of Classes and Rates

Attention:

Until the new site is formally ready, I wanted to make the schedule available for everyone. Today is opening day and we will be open for classes at 6am-7am, 7am-8am, and this evening 5pm-6pm. Going forward the schedule will be:

M-F 6a-7a
MWF 7a-8a
M & T 5p-6p

The rates for membership are as follows:

$150 per month unlimited classes
$65 per month two classes weekly
$130 Ten visit pass
$15 per drop in

I do not yet have the credit card machine so for the first month all payments need to be either check or cash. All checks should be made out to CrossFit Boston, LLC. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

I will announce when the new site is fully public. Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your first day! I am trying to send someone your way but he is in Billerica, so it is a little bit of a drive. I am in sacramento, CA, even further of a drive...

"Fat Boy" said...

Thanks Saul for the support. Hopefully we can get your friend out for a few workouts.